Saturday, October 20, 2007

Best live bands ever

Pearl Jam just takes the stage and belts out one fine song after another...


Seeing George Clinton live on the Lolapalooza tour was akin to a religious experience...


I'm telling you, nobody, I mean nobody, thunders on stage like Ministry...I know this isn't a true live video but it captures the frenetic experience it is to see Al Jourgenson's antics and bathe in the music...


Fishbone was a very underrated band who were AMAZING live...


No band brings the angry energy that Rage Against The Machine does...Tom Morrelo is a guiter god...


True story...me and a couple friends went mountain biking back in 89-90, we found an old trail, hardly used. We followed it to the end and were at the legendary Red Rocks Ampitheater, the best outdoor concert venue on the planet. So I saw Metallica on this, the And Justice For All tour, for free...


I saw The Violent Femmes at the Paramount here in Denver in 1987 (I think), and they are captivating in concert...


The best concert I've ever been to was Prince in the round at the Pepsi Center here in Denver....the guy can throw down in concert.