Thursday, February 08, 2007

Wasup everyone

Well, I'm back, for whatever that's worth.

It's been nearly a month since I last posted and Billiam has kept you informed as to my untimely absense.

First, a shout out to Billiam The Conqueror for holding the fort and stoking the fires of this here bloggerific undertaking.

Second, man do I miss the I.V. dilauded that flowed like water at the hospital. That shit will put in the ozone faster than the Space Shuttle ever could. Too bad it's highly addictive or I'd convince one of my docs to issue some of that precious juice for home infusion purposes. Shub is no junkie, just a glutton.

Third, these I.V. antibiotics I'm on thankfully only one more day have reduced my colon to a colorful game of Shutes & Ladders, mostly shutes. My beloved Mexican food is unthinkable at this point as even simple items like Mac & Cheese traverse my intestinal track with startling ease. Man do I miss a big burrito or plate of chili rellenos.

Fourth, and lastly, I have no idea what direction fate has in store for my poor left foot. The doctors have not ruled out amputation if the infection is too pronounced. Here's hoping my prognosis is ok because being called Stubby would be quite the burden.

Later y'all, stay tuned for more inanity.