Saturday, March 11, 2006

My own private island

Normally I detest those emails you get forwarded to you about likes, dislikes, answer these inane questions so I can know you better, blah blah blah. But myself, Duditz, and PB were chilling at the local sloppy burger joint and we started discussing what would be our ultimate desert island survival kits. Now before you enterprising smartasses quip that you can’t listen to music, watch DVD’s, or preserve food without electricity let me warn you I will eviscerate those who defile my personal Gilligan’s Island. So here’s my kit.

Five CD’s-NWA-Strait Outta Compton, Metallica-And Justice for All, Police-Zenyata Mondata, Socialburn-Where Are You, The Killers-Hot Fuss

Five DVD’s-The Holy Grail, Mel Brooks’ History of the World, Apocalypse Now, A Clockwork Orange, Gladiator

Five books-Watership Down, Lord of the Rings (Tolkien meant for it to be one big ass book), Heart of Darkness, The Stand, Alls Quiet on the Western Front

Five food items-chili relenos from Las Caras, chicken fajita burrito from Ajuua, fig newtons, refried beans, Emeril’s hot picante salsa

Five personal items (no iPods please)-toilet paper, toothbrush & toothpaste, suntan lotion, my computer, big puffy chair in my living room

Five video games (can’t answer this unless you bring a computer or video game platform)-Madden 06, Call of Duty 2, Unreal Tournament 2004, Knights of the old Republic II, The Sims 2

One person-tough…probably this girl I was friends with in college…she was funny, smart, easy on the eyes, and constitutes the proverbial “one that got away” for yours truly

Three tools-saw, hammer, Swiss Army pocket knife

Three beverages-Dr Pepper, Captain Morgan spiced rum, Fat Tire

Three events on DVD-Super Bowl XXXII, Georgetown-Villanova from the 84 NCAA Tournament, the night I shagged this girl at TMac’s house

Three TV/cable networks to watch-ESPN, SciFi Channel, History Channel

Open phone line to one person-my momma or Forrest cuz he always makes me laugh

If anyone has ideas for more categories just post a comment.