Friday, October 15, 2004

Week 6 picks

Here are the Week 6 picks...I'm officialy off the Saints and Bengals' band wagon. I jumped off so fast I think I broke my leg. Until they show me they can get out of their own way I won't pick them again.

Jets over San Fran
Eagles over Carolina
Atlanta over San Diego
Jacksonville over KC
Buffalo over Miami
Washington over Chicago
Cleveland over Cincy
Patriots over Seattle
Detroit over the Packers
Houston over the Titans
Pittsburg over Dallas
Vikings over Saints
Rams over Tampa Bay
And the Broncos over Oakland

This week in college ball has a few compelling top 25 games so here are some picks…
#1 USC over #19 ASU
#11 Texas over #25 Mizzou
#7 Florida St. over #8 Virginia
#5 Purdue over #12 Wisconsin
and my Buffs over Iowa St.

My fantasy team is sinking fast with no life boat in sight.